Test Prep Discussion Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilnoelle

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mshheaddoc edited this thread to get you guys to read about the FREE STUFF that is being given away at our first Test Prep week! Please check it out. TONS of free stuff and discounts.

Even if you aren't applying for a few years or are already accepted, you still can get free stuff you can use later!!!

MCAT AND USMLE are just around the corner! FREE IS FREE!

Here's a link to the different tests represented.
If you click on the link of the test you can see which representatives we have for that test.

/hijack

Don't forget that it is test prep week this coming week. Get in the test prep forum and post a ligitimate question and be put in a raffle drawing for prizes. (Check the rules sticky before posting).

There are some pretty great test prep groups that will be here to answer your questions. So if you haven't taken the MCAT yet, give the forums some activity, and even those who have taken the MCAT already, help us out by getting involved. This is a neat thing that SDN is doing and we want to encourage groups in getting involved by making it worth their while.

Don't let this thread die.... lets keep it around to remind people that aren't on this site all the time can remember to get in and ask their questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll try, just to get a little bit of activity going, but I'm only a freshman going sophomore.

Members don't see this ad :)
taking the mcat august 20! lets do thissss

Come on guys! This is a really exciting opportunity. Keep bumping this thread - we want as many people to read this thread as possible.

:hardy:

Does the "meaning of life" qualify as legitimate?

It was kinda vague, but are you trying to say that we should check out the test prep forums?

Edit: noting sarcasm before the humorless drones start angrily pointing at the previous 10 posts.

bump!
thanks to all those who are making this happen!
i'll go post in the USMLE threads even though i'm not quite there yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was kinda vague, but are you trying to say that we should check out the test prep forums?

Edit: noting sarcasm before the humorless drones start angrily pointing at the previous 10 posts.

sarcasm duly noted

bump!

(woot! I just finished my last cumulative test for the year, one anatomy practical to go and I'm a M2!!)

Yeah, ummmm, you sort of freaked me out for about 5 seconds. I thought somehow someone got into my account and created a thread.... wait, that was sort of what someone did! :laugh:

Yeah, ummmm, you sort of freaked me out for about 5 seconds. I thought somehow someone got into my account and created a thread.... wait, that was sort of what someone did! :laugh:

:lol: Yeah, that hijack actually caught my attention quickly. Brilliant bit of marketing, there.

Oh and check out the free stuff list. ;)

Come on guys! This is a really exciting opportunity. Keep bumping this thread - we want as many people to read this thread as possible.

:hardy:

Completely off-topic... but, oxy, your daughter is soooo adorable! :D

All I've gotta say is this must be some shameless ploy to get clicks.:smuggrin:

What the heck visit anyway, who can't use free stuff.

And I laughed at him and told him to check out the Test Prep forum! :laugh:

Test Prep Week is going on RIGHT NOW!

We have lots of exhibitors, discounts and prizes.

Click on the links in my siggie to check it out.

I fell down the stairs after I got my MCAT scores. I didn't get laughed at though. Mostly becasue I was so pitiful.

Wow this is like legal SDN spam.

And I laughed at him and told him to check out the Test Prep forum! :laugh:

Test Prep Week is going on RIGHT NOW!

We have lots of exhibitors, disconts and prizes.

Click on the links in my siggie to check it out.

Perhaps you'd like to follow your "husband". I'm sure someone here can lend you a push to get started.

hahaha, mushy cracks me up. :p

ps: rob, stop stalking me. kthxbye.

omg it's totally tripping me out that you guys keep changing the title of this thread! :p

but in a side note...go SDN test prep week!! go go go!

My husband is clumsy and actually DOES fall down the stairs at least one a month (and I usually laugh).

Now I'll go check out Test Prep Week...again.

Test prep week is where we've brought all the Test prep week companies TO YOU! You get to ask questions to kaplan, TPR, Examkrackers, and MANY MANY more. Plus free product raffle and discounts for users! Check it out!

Lilnoelle, msheaddoc, you are in violation of TOS policies, advertisements are not allowed on this forum. Please refrain from posting any information regarding companies or their products.

If I was a mod/advisor/admin, I would hand both of you infractions. However, the very likelihood of me abusing those kinds of powers are probably why I have not been promoted yet. I salute your judgement.

ADMINS HAVE HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT!

This is PREPOSTEROUS! I'm calling the police for identity theft!

I am the one and only true mushy. And my house does NOT have stairs! :laugh:

But yes, test prep week is upon us. And you need to check out all the great stuff we have. Kaplan, TPR, EK, Nova, Audio Learn, for MCAT stuff and then we have tons of USMLE/COMLEX stuff as well as discounts by major medical book publishers. You can ask questions about the products and they will answer them. Or you can just register in the threads for the free products. Free is FREE!

Lilnoelle, msheaddoc, you are in violation of TOS policies, advertisements are not allowed on this forum. Please refrain from posting any information regarding companies or their products.

If I was a mod/advisor/admin, I would hand both of you infractions. However, the very likelihood of me abusing those kinds of powers are probably why I have not been promoted yet. I salute your judgement.
:thumbup: Only had your consideration in mind.

Cease and desist order is on its way from the courts ... should be here by, er, Saturday!

YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF TOS POLICIES

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE ON BEHALF OF ANY COMPANIES OR PRODUCTS. THIS THREAD DOESN'T EVEN BELONG HERE, MOVE IT TO THE MCAT SUBFORUM OR I MOVE IT TO DRS.LOUNGE, AKA THE MODS THREAD GARBAGE CAN.

Multiple infractions:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=404029
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=404056
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=402726

Oh, lighten up. Who made the TOS policies? The people putting on Test prep.... (Go check it out).

I just posted a few times there and am finding the information very helpful.

I just checked out the test prep threads and found them very helpful. I sure hope I win a prize. Where can I find out what I can win again?

actually if I really wanted I could just delete all your posts :smuggrin: But we couldn't do that to our dark drunk superman. Instead, I must insist that you try not to fight the force and join luke, yoda, and old ben in embracing it.

And we aren't advertising companies, we're advertising for SDN. This event was organized for users like yourself. No other one site on the web can you get the information here and have actual representatives (in some cases the actual authors!) here to answer your personal questions.

TROLL!!!!

hahaha i wish i could help...i would if i weren't so grossly underqualified...

You must answer three questions before crossing the SDN bridge and the answers are in the Test Prep forums!!!!

Which is the best MCAT study method?
What is the cheapest way to prepare for the MCAT?
What is a surefire way to grant oneself a ticket into med school with a full scholarship?

Find the answers yourself.

Oh, and a fourth.... Who is this troll? :laugh:

Where do I sign up for free stuff (since I don't have any actual questions about any of this)? The more expensive the thing I win, the longer I go without publicly browbeating newbies.