Test Prep Discussion Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
After this, we should throw a sexy party! I think I can get stewie to plan it!

Members don't see this ad.

Instructions on how to win the free stuff is on the free stuff thread which you can find here.

I'll post them here too though, just for you DKM AND for eternal rage!

************************************************** **************************************************

All those who participate in this week will have the opportunity to be entered.

In order to be entered into raffles for free product or discounts during Test Prep Week, one must visit and contribute to the forum(s) where the products are located. NOT IN THIS THREAD! Participation is defined as:

1. Posting a question about the product or service in the product thread you are interested in.
2. Making a useful comment about your experiences using the product.
3. Sincerely thanking the publishing company for their participation in the event, if you have no questions or comments.

Those who post under these guidelines will be entered into the raffle. Winners will be notified by Private Message and must provide home addresses for mailing of prizes.

************************************************** **************************************************

Members don't see this ad :)
What is a surefire way to grant oneself a ticket into med school with a full scholarship?
Incriminating pictures of the dean with his pants around his ankles, bent over his desk and a first year med student wearing vinyl, a monocle and carrying a riding crop?

wow, i never thought you would be spamming mushy ;)

come on guys, mushy and I can't be the only ones having fun with this.... this is your chance to be creative!!! (and go check out the test forums)

:oops: I vowed to fight spammers but I just decided to say the hell with it and join them. Its too much fun. Plus, remember this is a good cause! SDN needs more exposure so it can grow and overload the servers more and cause more SDN outages! :smuggrin:

Oh, lighten up. Who made the TOS policies? The people putting on Test prep.... (Go check it out).

I just posted a few times there and am finding the information very helpful.

rofl someone is telling me to lighten up

welcome to sdn

:oops: I vowed to fight spammers but I just decided to say the hell with it and join them. Its too much fun. Plus, remember this is a good cause! SDN needs more exposure so it can grow and overload the servers more and cause more SDN outages! :smuggrin:
yay! more "what are my chances" threads and "MD vs DO" threads! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. SDN is really hurting for money, huh?
:confused: We don't get anything from this at all. This is completely done for our users. I'm the one who called all these people, asked them to talk about their products and possibly donate towards a raffle. I also didn't get paid for the 20-30 hrs a week I've been working on this either ... so its not about money. Its about giving our members the BEST resources on the net.

:confused: We don't get anything from this at all. This is completely done for our users. I'm the one who called all these people, asked them to talk about their products and possibly donate towards a raffle. I also didn't get paid for the 20-30 hrs a week I've been working on this either ... so its not about money. Its about giving our members the BEST resources on the net.
i dont think you get enough recognition

:clap: mushy :clap:

I set up a donation thread to help you guys a long time ago. I wonder how many people actually gave money back to this well oiled machine.

I set up a donation thread to help you guys a long time ago. I wonder how many people actually gave money back to this well oiled machine.
That you did. And we appreciate you avid efforts to help keep SDN running. I'm just hoping it doesn't crash anymore (this morning it was running awfully slow ... )

As a Non-Profit organization we need more donations! hint hint!

That you did. And we appreciate you avid efforts to help keep SDN running. I'm just hoping it doesn't crash anymore (this morning it was running awfully slow ... )

With some of these people on the thread becoming doctors, how could we go wrong?

My mistake. I thought that because we've had a bunch of test prep companies ask if they could do similar things at our AMSA meetings where we'd end up fund raising some money. I guess I just didn't read everything. Anyhow, good job on everything. :thumbup:

I really should be studying for my gross anatomy test tomorrow.

If you want to be where I am in a couple of years, go check out the test forums.

With some of these people on the thread becoming doctors, how could we go wrong?
Ugh, I know too well about becoming doctors. Hubby just graduated with a ton of debt and people are like "ooooh, he's a doctor"? I'm like, uh yeah. He'll make $40K for the next 3-6 yrs then we're in hundreds of thousands in debt. But we're still rich! :rolleyes:

My mistake. I thought that because we've had a bunch of test prep companies ask if they could do similar things at our AMSA meetings where we'd end up fund raising some money. I guess I just didn't read everything. Anyhow, good job on everything. :thumbup:
blast, that's a good idea. :idea:
We should charge them to get to our members! ;)

Keep the ideas coming! :D

Ugh, I know too well about becoming doctors. Hubby just graduated with a ton of debt and people are like "ooooh, he's a doctor"? I'm like, uh yeah. He'll make $40K for the next 3-6 yrs then we're in hundreds of thousands in debt. But we're still rich! :rolleyes:
that's true. At least the general public thinks we're rich. That's something right?? :p

Haha. You're hilarious. I asked a few questions, but I cant do much... only a rising sophomore, with not near enough money to buy any of that stuff :).

SDN can always buy a truck load of lottery tickets or play powerball

Ummm.... Isn't all this duplicate posting of threads for Test Prep Forum a violation of TOS?

I just fell down my stairs and take serious exception to this thread.

I'm not lucky in any way, shape, or form. So if we have some lucky users out there, contact me and we'll talk. :laugh:
If I win big next time I go to atlantic city, I'll donate some of it to SDN.

Haha, these threads are getting more and more ridiculous. Sorry, I'm done with test prep (for now).

I dun think so. You fail in life and no MCAT prep course is going to save your ass... unless your willing to do favours for the admissions comittee.

What's that thing called that lives under a bridge?