test prep for computer based mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmurphy2005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any word on when everyone will start releasing full length practice tests based on the new computer-based mcat? i assume tpr and kaplan and ek will all have something available---anyone work for these people?

Members don't see this ad.

my buddy works for kaplan, he said they're working on all the new stuff for the CBT but don't plan to change much until after the august test, even though it's offered on computer.

You could always try the AAMC online versions (like 3R online) to get a feel for it. The test companies haven't released their online versions yet because of low demand so far (only 4,000 CBT spots were open). IMHO, the majority of study will continue to be paper and pencil based, since it's far more convenient and in essence the same as the CBT.

thanks guys---I just figured everyone would start putting out "full length tests" to reflect the new lengths. though i suppose studying for the longer version might actually be more helpful than harmful...