Testing Centers in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatorgrl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to register (late, I know) for the June PCAT. I can't find a Gainesville location on Hartcourt's website, but in the scroll down menu Jacksonville, FL is definitely listed. However, there is no actual testing center listed for Jacksonville-it just says Jacksonville (it also does not provide a testing code). I am not sure if Jacksonville is a testing location for the June PCAT? Is there one in Gainesville?? I know I am registering late, so the centers might already be full....but I am hoping I am misreading the website.

Is anyone taking the test at UF/ or in Jacksonville this June?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

gatorgrl said:
I am trying to register (late, I know) for the June PCAT. I can't find a Gainesville location on Hartcourt's website, but in the scroll down menu Jacksonville, FL is definitely listed. However, there is no actual testing center listed for Jacksonville-it just says Jacksonville (it also does not provide a testing code). I am not sure if Jacksonville is a testing location for the June PCAT? Is there one in Gainesville?? I know I am registering late, so the centers might already be full....but I am hoping I am misreading the website.

Is anyone taking the test at UF/ or in Jacksonville this June?

Thanks!

I am taking it in Orlando. They dont normally list the actual location - just the city that is hosting it. You have to log onto the website a couple of weeks before the test to get the actual address and print your admission ticket.

As to a testing site in J-ville, I dont know. Perhaps an email to the website might be of use.

~above~

:) Hey there....I hope I'm not too late to help...I found some information that might help you out...GOOD LUCK!!! :thumbup:

Website for testing deadlines:

http://harcourtassessment.com/haiwe.../PCATWEB/APPLICATION+SUBMISSION+DEADLINES.htm

Florida Testing Center Codes for the application form:

542 Boca Raton
546 Lakeland
538 Ft. Lauderdale
537 Orange Park
539 Orlando
782 Pensacola
545 Tallahassee
544 Tampa

Florida Centers/locations:

Boca Raton Florida Atlantic University 561-297-3160
Boca Raton Lynn University 561-237-7308
Deland Stetson University 904-822-8909
Fort Myers Florida Gulf Coast University 239-590-7952
Ft Walton Beach Troy State University–Ft. Walton Beach 850-244-7414
Gainesville University of Florida 352-392-1575
Jacksonville Jacksonville University 904-256-7193
Lakeland Florida Southern College 863-680-4299
Miami Gardens Saint Thomas University 305-474-6838
Miami Shores Barry University–Miami Shores 305-899-3950
Orlando Barry University–Orlando 407-275-2000
Palm Beach Gardens Nova Southeastern University 561-622-8041 x19
Winter Park Troy State University–Florida Region 407-599-6993

Members don't see this ad :)
gatorgirl,

you are very welcome...Im planning on taking mine at orlando or winter park...but I'm taking mine in October. I hope you do great on yours! What book are you using to study if i may ask...my dad ordered a book for me but i dont believe it is solely PCAT stuff...he got me a pharmacology/clinical studies...book...oopsie...he tried to help...however its helpful none the less in furthering my studies for pharmacy regardless.

Palm Beach Gardens Nova Southeastern University 561-622-8041 x19

Do they give the PCAT on campus there? There isn't a code listing for PBG or West Palm.