Testing Centers in Florida

Started by gatorgrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatorgrl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to register (late, I know) for the June PCAT. I can't find a Gainesville location on Hartcourt's website, but in the scroll down menu Jacksonville, FL is definitely listed. However, there is no actual testing center listed for Jacksonville-it just says Jacksonville (it also does not provide a testing code). I am not sure if Jacksonville is a testing location for the June PCAT? Is there one in Gainesville?? I know I am registering late, so the centers might already be full....but I am hoping I am misreading the website.

Is anyone taking the test at UF/ or in Jacksonville this June?

Thanks!
 
gatorgrl said:
I am trying to register (late, I know) for the June PCAT. I can't find a Gainesville location on Hartcourt's website, but in the scroll down menu Jacksonville, FL is definitely listed. However, there is no actual testing center listed for Jacksonville-it just says Jacksonville (it also does not provide a testing code). I am not sure if Jacksonville is a testing location for the June PCAT? Is there one in Gainesville?? I know I am registering late, so the centers might already be full....but I am hoping I am misreading the website.

Is anyone taking the test at UF/ or in Jacksonville this June?

Thanks!

I am taking it in Orlando. They dont normally list the actual location - just the city that is hosting it. You have to log onto the website a couple of weeks before the test to get the actual address and print your admission ticket.

As to a testing site in J-ville, I dont know. Perhaps an email to the website might be of use.

~above~
 
🙂 Hey there....I hope I'm not too late to help...I found some information that might help you out...GOOD LUCK!!! 👍

Website for testing deadlines:

http://harcourtassessment.com/haiwe.../PCATWEB/APPLICATION+SUBMISSION+DEADLINES.htm

Florida Testing Center Codes for the application form:

542 Boca Raton
546 Lakeland
538 Ft. Lauderdale
537 Orange Park
539 Orlando
782 Pensacola
545 Tallahassee
544 Tampa


Florida Centers/locations:

Boca Raton Florida Atlantic University 561-297-3160
Boca Raton Lynn University 561-237-7308
Deland Stetson University 904-822-8909
Fort Myers Florida Gulf Coast University 239-590-7952
Ft Walton Beach Troy State University–Ft. Walton Beach 850-244-7414
Gainesville University of Florida 352-392-1575
Jacksonville Jacksonville University 904-256-7193
Lakeland Florida Southern College 863-680-4299
Miami Gardens Saint Thomas University 305-474-6838
Miami Shores Barry University–Miami Shores 305-899-3950
Orlando Barry University–Orlando 407-275-2000
Palm Beach Gardens Nova Southeastern University 561-622-8041 x19
Winter Park Troy State University–Florida Region 407-599-6993
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gatorgirl,

you are very welcome...Im planning on taking mine at orlando or winter park...but I'm taking mine in October. I hope you do great on yours! What book are you using to study if i may ask...my dad ordered a book for me but i dont believe it is solely PCAT stuff...he got me a pharmacology/clinical studies...book...oopsie...he tried to help...however its helpful none the less in furthering my studies for pharmacy regardless.