testlets= clinical vignettes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amzeedontist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
so i was going though the reference texts prescribes by the ADA, and this is the list:

http://ada.org/prof/ed/testing/construction/nbde01_reference_texts.pdf

and they have this 'testlets' section?
Ugh, this is probably gonna sound pretttty stupid to alot of you, but are clinical vignettes the same thing as testlets?
Also, what other books can i study from for these testlets? (What exactly are they?!)

Ooh, and all you Indians out there, any Indian authors who are helpful here?

Thanks muchos guys!
:)

Members don't see this ad.

its not a stupid question.

I think they are the same but am not sure (and I've given the exam already).

as far as Indian authors go, read whatever you have but focus on common ailements..like HTN, DM - read eevrything - diagnosis, T/t etc...

Personally, I had read quite a bit of Gyuton. it helped only in clearing my basics a bit but wasn't worth the time and effort. I would much rather have gone through the papers once again.

All the best!
when r u giving the exam? PM me the date.
god bless.

its not a stupid question.

I think they are the same but am not sure (and I've given the exam already).

as far as Indian authors go, read whatever you have but focus on common ailements..like HTN, DM - read eevrything - diagnosis, T/t etc...

Personally, I had read quite a bit of Gyuton. it helped only in clearing my basics a bit but wasn't worth the time and effort. I would much rather have gone through the papers once again.

All the best!
when r u giving the exam? PM me the date.
god bless.

would reading management of medically compromised patients from omfs chapters help? (what's T/t, btw, lol)

thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)