Texas A&M 2026-2027 (c/o 2031 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

College Station, TX Texas A & M University Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Average GPAGPA 3.74 Average GREGRE 311 IS tuitionIS $11,387 OOS tuitionOOS $18,245 Application feeFee $75 TAM-VET Details Interview Feedback

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences - Class of 2031 (2026-2027 Application Cycle)

Thread Purpose: This is the official discussion thread for applicants to Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences applying during the 2026-2027 admissions cycle (matriculating Class of 2031). Share interview invites, acceptances, waitlist updates, questions, and connect with fellow applicants.

Who Should Use This Thread:
  • Applicants to Texas A&M for Fall 2027 matriculation
  • Current applicants seeking information about the admissions process
  • Current TAMU students or grads sharing their experiences and answering questions

Key Application Information:

🔗 Helpful Resources:

How to Use This Thread:
  • Post interview invites with date/time to help others track timeline
  • Share acceptance/waitlist/rejection updates
  • Ask questions!
  • Connect with fellow applicants

Thread Guidelines:
  • Be respectful and supportive
  • Verify all information with official school sources
  • Use search function before asking repeat questions
  • Celebrate acceptances, support those still waiting
Good luck to all applying!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the supplemental application, are y'all doing animal hours only or veterinary hours as well? I am struggling to find much clarification in the directions so I just wanted to ask if anyone else had advice on this?
 
For the supplemental application, are y'all doing animal hours only or veterinary hours as well? I am struggling to find much clarification in the directions so I just wanted to ask if anyone else had advice on this?
Email admissions and they can provide clarification.

I’m pretty sure I counted both animal and veterinary hours (including pet ownership) and was told to start at about ~16 years of age
 
I haven't spoken to admissions, but I just figured veterinary hours weren't included since there's no clear veterinary category?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-08-19.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-19.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 65
Hello,

I’m a fist time OOS applicant. I have all of my pre reqs complete, but the my Texas A&M dashboard says they are all incomplete. Has this happened to anyone before? I have already emailed but I’m sure they’re slammed with emails.
 
I just logged into my portal to check for casper results and realized one of my letters of evaluations didnt get sent in.....I emailed admissions but will this automatically disqualify me, im sick to my stomach 😭
 
I just logged into my portal to check for casper results and realized one of my letters of evaluations didnt get sent in.....I emailed admissions but will this automatically disqualify me, im sick to my stomach 😭
Isn’t there time? You have thru Tuesday. Or
Is TAMU earlier?