Texas A&M C/O 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back lately? The wait is anxiously painful
No, I called and asked and they said that my application is still being considered. They said I should continue to check my email and didn't give me an exact timeline when I asked.
 
No, I called and asked and they said that my application is still being considered. They said I should continue to check my email and didn't give me an exact timeline when I asked.
Told me the same thing, it's possible that we could get accepted as late as the summer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooooo I don't know where to live.. in Kingsville

There isn't very many great options in Kingsville. I lived at Javelina Station for 3 years that I was in kingsville. It is literally like a 2 minute drive to campus so very convenient. I also liked the fact that it is furnished and you also get your own washer dryer. Electricity (there is a limit) and water is paid for as part of your rent and they also have wifi for you to use. I wouldn't say JS is the best apartment there is in kingsville but it is definitely the most convenient in my opinion.