Texas A&M

Started by LoneLy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LoneLy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain to me how their application process work? Do you just send in all the requirements together or can you send each requirement individually? Like do I have to send in the LORs along with my admission application or can my recommenders send the LOR by themselves. What is Technical Standards for Completion of the Curriculum? How is that a requirement?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Part A of the Residency Determination Packet asks for your student ID number. What is that? I'm applying as out of state so what do I suppose to put there? Do I get an affidavit?
 
Why do we even need to get an affadavit and why do we need it notarized?

The "Residency Determination" packet has to be filled out and EVERYONE has to get a notarized copy of the attached affidavit.

I asked Theresa in the Admissions Office about it and she said that ALL applicants have to do it. (I'm in-state, resident, been here forever, not foreign, etc)