Texas JP scheduling permit

Started by jaeida8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaeida8

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently working on my Texas medical license, and I am wondering when I should expect my Jurisprudence exam scheduling permit.

I paid the app fee 1.5 weeks ago and have already started submitting my supporting documents. I want to take the JP exam ASAP, and already have the UTMB study guide.
 
You should receive it soon. It usually takes only a few weeks once you submit your application and fees. The nice thing is that you should be able to schedule a testing time just a few days in advance, and you don't have to wait for your score.

Out of all the waiting that goes along with applying for a Texas medical license, the JP exam won't delay the process at all.