Texas Jurisprudence Prep.com material available until

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snoopie

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am selling the remainder of my texasjurisprudenceprep.com account expiring 3/14/16. I took the JP test the first time (used the Texas Jurisprudence Study Guide) from amazon and failed. I wouldn't recommend it because some of the material is outdated and you end up memorizing a lot of information that is useless so it was a waste of my time).

I ended up purchasing the online course and took it again 4 days later with a near perfect score. There's several hours worth of lecture material, 6 quizzes, and 3 high yield pdfs. The prep material is pretty much exactly what's on the test, a good majority word for word. Overall, it was worth the time and money because it's information that I will need to know as a physician anyway.

Please e-mail me if you're interested and we can work out a price based on how close it is to the expiration date. The original price was $210 and I'd like to sell it for $150 since there's pretty much a full course left. You can sell it again after taking it or split it with others.

[email protected]
- Rachel

Members don't see this ad.

There is now only about 1 month left. Will sell it for $100