Texas MPJE Review Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmlife0324

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good resources for practice questions for Tx MPJE? I used the RXPrep test questions for NAPLEX but don't have any good resources for Law?

Thanks,
B

Members don't see this ad.

I

I have the The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 with 75 questions in the back for $65 if you're interested...
I have that book that I am studying right now... I just wanted some other practice questions because I heard those weren't that great...

I have that book that I am studying right now... I just wanted some other practice questions because I heard those weren't that great...
Oh ok. I thought it was very close to the questions. I passed reading the book and laws in the website. Good luck

Does anyone know of any good resources for practice questions for Tx MPJE? I used the RXPrep test questions for NAPLEX but don't have any good resources for Law?

Thanks,
B

try pharmacyexam.com and passrxnow.com.....bear in mind these r not free. u would have to pay for the practice questions. Goodluck.