-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas MPJE
Started by azguy714
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ultimate guide is good enough for Texas MPJE. That is what I used.Can anyone please help with the study materials to be used to prepare for TX MPJE. Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah there is a test bank but it’s in no way affiliated with the book or the author of the bookIs there a question bank separate from the book?
where can i find the question bank. I already have the book.Yeah there is a test bank but it’s in no way affiliated with the book or the author of the book
send me a DMwhere can i find the question bank. I already have the book.
Did you take the exam? Any suggestions on what materials to concentrate on? Is the ultimate Texas book 2018 enough?Hi, can anyone suggest how to study for Texas MJPE besides reading the ultimate mjpe study guide? My exam is in 7 days any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
Not that I know the actual answer, but there is someone that will probably message you saying no and don't move there. It was quite amusing to me.Guys I'm a pharmacist in Florida and about moving to Texas, is there good demand for pharmacist there?
I'm using ultimate book, My exam within two weeks. Any suggestion for other materials?
Thank u,
I really appreciate your answer, you just made my day. I was waiting for answer just like yours.Not that I know the actual answer, but there is someone that will probably message you saying no and don't move there. It was quite amusing to me.
Thank you,
This was sent to me after I said I was taking the TX MPJE. HAHA, got the same message on here a while back too!I really appreciate your answer, you just made my day. I was waiting for answer just like yours.
Thank you,
Attachments
That was really funny hahahaThis was sent to me after I said I was taking the TX MPJE. HAHA, got the same message on here a while back too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, I took my MPJE last Friday and just received my results this Tuesday.
Guys I just passed MPJE and want to move to texas but I have no connections their, anyone can help or giving me an advice on how can I get job.
Thank you all,
if you wanna work for cvs in Beaumont send me a pm
K type questions are the worst. I usually find one of the options I know to be correct, or incorrect, eliminate ones that contain an option I know to be wrong, or eliminate options that do not contain what I know to be right and make your choice from there. Even then, there's always two options so you just have to make your best guess.Hi guys,
The questions that get me are the multiple choice ones with I and ii, ii and iii etc. Please any advice on how to go about those and any one got a question bank for Texas Mpje? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for responding.K type questions are the worst. I usually find one of the options I know to be correct, or incorrect, eliminate ones that contain an option I know to be wrong, or eliminate options that do not contain what I know to be right and make your choice from there. Even then, there's always two options so you just have to make your best guess.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 135