Texas oncology network thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crafs338

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I am a fellow on my job search process and wanted to ask anyone if you can share your thoughts/experience with Texas Oncology network? I notices they have a lot of different locations across Texas, if anyone works with them can you comment in terms of job/satisfaction and practice pros and cons

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have not interviewed for jobs yet but anecdotally from other fellows this seems to be the place to go in Texas if you want to work hard but earn a good bit of money. I imagine as you go to bigger and bigger cities in Texas the deal gets worse but it probably remains the lesser of evils in comparison to the big health systems.

Edit: Since I’m the only person that ever responded I want to add a disclaimer that this is all 2nd and 3rd-hand information

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi all

I am a fellow on my job search process and wanted to ask anyone if you can share your thoughts/experience with Texas Oncology network? I notices they have a lot of different locations across Texas, if anyone works with them can you comment in terms of job/satisfaction and practice pros and cons

Thanks
I am also currently offered a job in TX. From what I have noticed that you may need to go to their satellite clinics. Please clarify it in your contract.