Texas pediatric dental ranking question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goldtoothfairy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Currently interviewing for pediatric dental residency and needed some help with rank.

1. If I plan to live in Texas after residency does it make the most sense to stay in Texas for residency?
2. Would you rank the UT San Antonio no stipend option over Houston or over another out of state stipend program without as much oral sedation that still meets requirements?
3. Would you rank programs based on amount of oral sedation cases?
4. Any info on UT Houston program?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Currently interviewing for pediatric dental residency and needed some help with rank.

1. If I plan to live in Texas after residency does it make the most sense to stay in Texas for residency?
2. Would you rank the UT San Antonio no stipend option over Houston or over another out of state stipend program without as much oral sedation that still meets requirements?

Thank you!
Can I DM you?

Hello!

Thank you!
can i dm you?