Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they email you info yet? Was told they would, but never got anything.I got my invite on Friday.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did they email you info yet? Was told they would, but never got anything.I got my invite on Friday.
I haven't gotten it yet either but should come soon!Did they email you info yet? Was told they would, but never got anything.
Haven’t heard anything yet. Has anyone else?Any word from MUSC?
Something better is in store for you 🙌🏻Man I’m so bummed, I had been hoping to interviewing at NYU San Diego, it’s at the top of my list and they passed right over me. Such is life
Anyone know if UIC sends interviews in waves or if they’re done?Confirmed 2027 Cycle Interview Invitations:
1. University of Nebraska Medical Center - emailed 8/21/26, interviews on 11/6, 11/9, or 11/13 with a social the night before each date.
2. Case Western - called/emailed 9/01 and 9/23, interviews on October 5th with a social the night before
3. Hennepin County Med Center - emailed 09/01, virtual interviews on 10/19, 11/16, 11/30
4. NYU Hawaii - emailed 9/3, Interview and Social 9/21 (must be in person)
5. UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - emailed 9/4, Interview 10/2, 10/23, 10/26 with social the day before
6. ECU - phone call 9/4, interviews 10/5
7. NYU Yakima - emailed 9/4, social on 10/15 and interview on 10/16
8. St. Christopher’s Hospital - emailed 9/8, interviews 10/9 and 10/16
9. Bon Secours Saint Mary - emailed 9/9, interviews 10/30, 11/2, 11/6
10. NYU Phoenix - emailed 9/9, interview 10/1 social 10/1
11. Akron Children's - emailed 9/14, 4 times to choose from Oct 26/27
12. NYU Langone-Princess Anne, MD-emailed 9/14, interview 11/9 with a social after
13. NYU Langone - Columbia, MO - emailed on 9/14, interview in-person on 10/5
14. Primary Children’s- emailed 9/16, interview 11/6, social the day before
15. Denver Health- emailed 9/17, interview dates 10/19 or 10/26 with socials the night before
16. Augusta- phone call 9/17, interview on 10/19 or 10/20
17. Nicklaus Children's- phone call 9/18, interview on 10/28 with a social the night before
18. UNLV - emailed 9/17 , interview on 11/2 or 11/3 , no socials
19. UAB - email 9/21, interview 10/16 with social night before
20. Tennessee Interviews: Nov 2nd/3rd or Nov 9th/10th. Social the first night.
21. NYU Langone-Tucson - called 9/21 for an interview date of November 19th
22. Geisinger - email 9/22, interviews 10/16, 10/19, 10/20 with social the night before the interview
23. Nemour’s - email 9/22, interviews 10/5,10/7,10/16
24. Iowa - call 9/23
25. VCU - email 9/24 Oct 27 and Nov 9 with social the night before
26. LIJ/Cohen Children’s (Queens) - email 9/24 interview 11/5 or 11/6 with a social on 11/5
27. Children's Hospital Colorado - email 9/24, interview 10/26 or 11/9, socials day before
28. University of Minnesota - email 9/25, interview 11/9 and social 11/8
29. University of Washington - called 9/25, interview 10/19 or 10/26, socials night before
30. Children's hospital of Michigan - invited 9/18, interview ???
31. UT Health Houston - invited 9/24, interviews 11/18 and 11/19
32. NYU Langone Rhode Island - emailed 9/24, interviews for 10/23
33. Jamaica Hospital in Queens - emailed on 9/24, virtual meet and greet for interviews on 10/2
34. TAMU - emailed 9/28 for 11/13
35. Jacobi - emailed 9/28 interviews 10/26 11/2 or 11/9
36. NYU Langone Brooklyn - emailed 9/28 interviews 11/5 or 11/6 with social on 11/5
37. NYU Langone - San Diego - emailed interviews 9/28, interview date 10/29. Two socials 10/29 or 10/30.
38. UIC - called 9/29, interviews either 10/20 or 10/27 with socials night before each
Definitely something better is waiting. May I know the reason why it was on top of ur list?Man I’m so bummed, I had been hoping to interviewing at NYU San Diego, it’s at the top of my list and they passed right over me. Such is life
Luries? Last year I think they sent them out a bit laterHas anyone received an invite from Children’s Chicago?
Close to home and I’ve heard good things from a student there who graduated from my school. I was hoping to get back to California as I’ve been away for a long time nowDefinitely something better is waiting. May I know the reason why it was on top of ur list?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.