Texas Retail R.Ph. Salaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RealistRPh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please share some salaries for Texas area. I am looking to see how my salary compares with my region. Thanks.🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
busrun.gif
 
I am not sure about Texas....We are swore to secrecy and can be executed if we reveal our salary. Alaska on the other hand...I heard you could get a 1 million dollar contract for 3 years. I would go to Alaska if I were you...far, far away.....
 
but you have to go out in the boonies in alaska to find a job...i hear the iceberg on the left is just effin saturated...