Texas schools

Started by iwutitan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iwutitan

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question regarding MSTP programs in Texas. I know that they have a separate system called TMDSAS or some like that. But when I go to their websites, like Baylor and Southwestern, they only mention AMCAS... I am confused... so if I apply for their MD PhD, do I still have to go through TMDSAS or is it just for MD? Thanks
 
iwutitan said:
I have a question regarding MSTP programs in Texas. I know that they have a separate system called TMDSAS or some like that. But when I go to their websites, like Baylor and Southwestern, they only mention AMCAS... I am confused... so if I apply for their MD PhD, do I still have to go through TMDSAS or is it just for MD? Thanks


I don't think Baylor is part of TMDSAS at all and if you are applying MSTP at UTSW AMCAS is all, but if you want the MD-only option as well then you need to fill out AMCAS and the TMDSAS.