-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Southern University (TSU) 2019 Applicants
Started by Jf11
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sciencephile
New Member
Hey does anyone plan on applying to TSU’s pharmacy school or already got in ?
I did! But I’m still waiting for their decision. How about you?
How long does it take to get the admission offer?I did! But I’m still waiting for their decision. How about you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sciencephile
New Member
Idnk :-(How long does it take to get the admission offer?
I did! But I’m still waiting for their decision. How about you?
Same, still waiting to hear back. I submitted app in January. How about you ?
sciencephile
New Member
DecemberSame, still waiting to hear back. I submitted app in January. How about you ?
Gorgeousone
Full Member
My interview is on 29th. Anyone interviewing on that day?
When did you submit your app ?My interview is on 29th. Anyone interviewing on that day?
Gorgeousone
Full Member
When did you submit your app ?
February
Hey, how was your interview ?February
Gorgeousone
Full Member
It was good. I felt very at ease with the interviewers.Hey, how was your interview ?
That’s good, hope all goes well for you !It was good. I felt very at ease with the interviewers.
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Thanks.That’s good, hope all goes well for you !
Did you interview for TSU already?
All the best to you too.
No not yet, still waiting on an invite. Hopefully I hear back soon.Thanks.
Did you interview for TSU already?
All the best to you too.
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Sure you will. All the best.No not yet, still waiting on an invite. Hopefully I hear back soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
Hi has anyone received their acceptance letter from TSU yet. I interviewed April 5th but haven't heard back yet. Thanks
Gorgeousone
Full Member
I interviewed on March 25th and I haven’t heard back either. Hopefully soon.Hi has anyone received their acceptance letter from TSU yet. I interviewed April 5th but haven't heard back yet. Thanks
Are you an international student?
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Sorry March 29thI interviewed on March 25th and I haven’t heard back either. Hopefully soon.
Are you an international student?
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
I interviewed on March 25th and I haven’t heard back either. Hopefully soon.
Are you an international student?
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
No I actually attended TSU.
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Okay. Hopefully we hear soon. I’m so nervous already.No I actually attended TSU.
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Hey. Did you hear back from TSU yet?No I actually attended TSU.
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
Hey. Did you hear back from TSU yet?
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
Yes I just received acceptance email this afternoon. Have you heard back?
Gorgeousone
Full Member
Congratulations!!!!Yes I just received acceptance email this afternoon. Have you heard back?
No, I haven't heard back. I am so nervous.
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
Don't worry you will recieve yours. I had called Ms Davis the day before to asked about my status. Maybe you should follow up too.Congratulations!!!!
No, I haven't heard back. I am so nervous.
Bella_Soyinka
New Member
Oh thanks. Hope you hear soon.Don't worry you will recieve yours. I had called Ms Davis the day before to asked about my status. Maybe you should follow up too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K