Texas Southern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackie00ag said:
Can anyone give me feedback on TSU Pharmacy program...

TSU open only for Black and accept only Black. If you're not black, do not apply.
 
I do not think that is totally true. I know that it is a Historically Black College, but I do know of some Asians, and Caucasians who were accepted into their program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lentrombetta said:
TSU open only for Black and accept only Black. If you're not black, do not apply.

Lol. I hear that a lot. I also hear that they have computer science as a pre-req? They have also turned down every invitation to tell us about their school,sent to them by the UT Longhorn pre-pharmacy organization. Thus I am not applying there.
 
Caverject said:
Sounds like you got a problem with black people

No, TSU just has a problem with NON-Black ppl.

It's sad that they are doing this. Blacks are the ones going around saying other schools don't accept enough blacks. Now this school comes along and created a school primarily for blacks. I jsut think it's ironic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.