Texas Tech 06 anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jbuprepharm

The Poopsmith
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just interviewed this past friday, last round, still a few spots left. I really really liked the school and am praying for the thick envelope and should know in about 3 weeks.

Anyone else accepted, waiting to hear, etc?

btw, looong interview day, but it was kinda fun, I thought the interview itself went really well, I interviewed with Dr. Rao and a p2
 
What do you mean by last round? Will they not interview anymore? I haven't heared from them at all!! 🙁
 
Yeah, i really like texas tech. great school. I interviewed with them 02/24. Just received an acceptance letter from them this week. They should get back to you in about 3 weeks or so. Just hang on and Good Luck.


Jbuprepharm said:
I just interviewed this past friday, last round, still a few spots left. I really really liked the school and am praying for the thick envelope and should know in about 3 weeks.

Anyone else accepted, waiting to hear, etc?

btw, looong interview day, but it was kinda fun, I thought the interview itself went really well, I interviewed with Dr. Rao and a p2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mademoiselle said:
Yeah, i really like texas tech. great school. I interviewed with them 02/24. Just received an acceptance letter from them this week. They should get back to you in about 3 weeks or so. Just hang on and Good Luck.

thanks, I was told I would hear back the week of the 24th... so I'll just anxiously wait until then

MBC, the 7th was the last interview day as far as I was informed... sorry to bear the bad news... 🙁

hopefully something else worked out elsewhere
 
The sticky post "Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010" should have a list of students accepted.
Good luck!
 
MBC, the 7th was the last interview day as far as I was informed... sorry to bear the bad news... 🙁

hopefully something else worked out elsewhere[/QUOTE]

There goes my hope. +pissed+ Two down, one more to go. :scared: