You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Tech DPT Class of 2022
Started by BTHOp.t.apps
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BTHOp.t.apps
Full Member
Sweet, I'll be at Lubbock! President Mitchell said that our onboarding advisor will contact us later in the spring, so it's pretty chill right now
BTHOp.t.apps
Full Member
I couldn't find the page :/Yo guys there is a fb now “TTUHSC DPT Class of 2022” !!!! It is for all three campuses.
BTHOp.t.apps
Full Member
Lol it's definitely me! I'm not sure what's going on, it's just not pulling up

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad