Texas Tech DPT Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BTHOp.t.apps

Reaction score
Decided to kick off a thread for those who have decided to start in May 2019! Has a fb page been created yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I too will be attending Tech in May. Have you heard back from them since paying the placement fee?

I also will be attending Tech in May!!!
I will be at the amarillo campus after the summer, what about y’all?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll be at Amarillo too. Have you received any emails about what we have to do next after accepting the offer?

Nope, they said we should start receiving emails this semester I believe, that is what the health science admissions office told me in December.
Have ya started to look for apartments in Lubbock for the summer ?

I think im going to look at sub leasing. Dont know many apartments that will let you lease for a few months

Nope, that is what I keep on hearing from students that have gone through the summer program. To sub lease during that time, is the best way to go.

Sweet, I'll be at Lubbock! President Mitchell said that our onboarding advisor will contact us later in the spring, so it's pretty chill right now

Has there been a fb page created for the class of 2022 ?

Yo guys there is a fb now “TTUHSC DPT Class of 2022” !!!! It is for all three campuses.

Lol it's definitely me! I'm not sure what's going on, it's just not pulling up:shrug:

Poop! Umm.....well I just typed in the search bar “TTUHSC DPT class of 2022” just that and it pulled up. Well what is your fb ?

Is the facebook group the one with 8 members in it?

Have any of you received an email to set up your eraider acc after paying the deposit?