Texas Tech University - El Paso (TTUHSC-El Paso) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

does anyone know how many students will be accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how many spots are filled already?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Third round of acceptance was 2/1. I got an email in the morning and I know of at least 5 others who got in that day as well

Got rejected.
sGPA 3.96, AA 24.

Third round of acceptance was 2/1. I got an email in the morning and I know of at least 5 others who got in that day as well

hi! when did you and the others interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
That might’ve been the fourth round tbh. Third round should’ve been 2 weeks before that if they follow the same pattern as other schools where they release a new round every 2 weeks

If you didn’t get a rejected, does that mean you’re still under consideration?

Accepted yesterday evening (4/12/22) via email! I honestly thought I had no chance with it being mid-April. Just wanted to share a little encouragement to anyone who has not heard back yet.

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted yesterday evening (4/12/22) via email! I honestly thought I had no chance with it being mid-April. Just wanted to share a little encouragement to anyone who has not heard back yet.
Congratulations!!

Waitlisted as well! What are the odds of getting off of it though lol
just to keep y'all updated, rn our class is full but you seriously never know if there are any last-minute changes, it can happen all the way until orientation or even before official classes start which will be the first week of July.