Texas waitlist thread. Good luck everyone.

Started by TexasFool
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So what does everyone think? is there going to be anymore movement within these next few days? My fingers are still crossed, but should I uncross them now?
 
its a good thing that i have had the mavericks to keep me occupied this summer. i have not really been thinking too much about the wait list. but no matter how much i try to push the thought away it is always lingering in the back of my mind. MFFL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all, I've been lurking around these parts for the last little bit and just wanted to let everyone know that the non-resident pool at UTSW is moving! I got the call today. It's not over yet...believe me...and I thought it was hopeless.

Chris
 
🙁 I think that Galveston and Tech, basically were totally overbooked so they said that they were not even going to look into the waitlist
 
So this waitlist thing is not going as planned. Any new news? or has anyone heard anything that could give us a little hope?? I have a little problem of thinking that everytime my phone rings and I don't recognize the number......it's TCOM.
 
I am gladly retracting my previous statement!!!!! There is still movement!!! Texas Tech baby!!!! Class of 10!!!!
 
Bluelotus, did you get into tech yesterday? If so how did they let you know?? What all was said, etc
 
bluelotus1214 said:
I am gladly retracting my previous statement!!!!! There is still movement!!! Texas Tech baby!!!! Class of 10!!!!


congrats on the good news!!!!
 
Has anyone heard anything?? I'm suprised that this thread died for a month!