Texas Woman's UniversityTexas vs. Texas State University

Started by patsfan52
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

patsfan52

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
I was accepted to both of these programs and I have a few weeks to make a decision on which I would like to attend. Any information that people could share on one or both programs would be great! Also, if anyone else was accepted to both and had to make a similar decision it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks!
 
TWU has a much better reputation. But, at the end of the day things like location, your gut feeling being on campus, your family and living situations are more important than a school’s rep.