textbook recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeasterbunny

crazy in the coconut
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously this thread goes around every few years but I don't see any recent ones. With the new year comes new CME fund; anyone have any great recommendations for books? I see a new Roach handbook coming next month but most of the big books are starting to look kinda outdated.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, 2015 is not much newer than my last Perez - maybe I'll wait another year or two

unless anyone has experience with Small's recent book from last spring?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Essentials of Clinical Radiation Oncology 1st Edition by Ward, Tendulkar, and Videtic.

It's the Cleveland Clinic residency curriculum in a textbook. $75 on amazon and includes the new AJCC 8th ed. staging which started this year.

Reactions: 2 users
New edition of Hansen and Roach Evidence Based Handbook coming out next month. Also looks like a new edition of Perez and Brady is coming later this year

Amazon product

Amazon product

Last edited:
Update: Its been pushed back to April....Sigh...they've been delaying for over 6 months now from their original date. I wonder if its the staging system or some other data thats been giving them grief.