Textbooks for Shenandoah c/o 2010

Started by sPriNkl3s
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sPriNkl3s

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First of all, I wasn't sure where to post this in either pre-pharmacy or pharmacy since it is targeted towards 2nd year+ students. So if this needs to be moved , please do.

School starts in about a month and I was wondering if there were any Shenandoah students who knew which books were needed/not needed for respective classes. I'm guessing the program hasn't changed much since last year as far as what classes are being taken. There was a yahoo group for c/o 2010 and they were talking about it to some extent.

Pretty much from what I've read is that most of the classes are taught from powerpoint and you don't really need to buy books except for maybe one or two classes.

If anyone knows anymore information please let me know, you won't just be helping me out, but one or two other SU students as well...we need to save money as much as we can... 🙂