Textbooks

Started by superCOTA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

superCOTA

MS, OT by 2011 !!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been digging around for a medical book and found quite a few.

There are ways to get books in pdf format on the net.

Forums point to other websites like rapidshare, that you can go to for the file itself.

If you are hurting on the funds side, doing some digging around on the 'net could help.

I dont want to make specifics, becuase I don't advertise for these sites, but wanted to make it known to try punching the books on your course syllabi into google, who knows what you might find. good luck.