Thank You EM Docs!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KintaKunte

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been on the turf here just lurking, but I decided to register last night. From reading through various forums, I discovered that EM docs were far the most satisfied. I'm an incoming M1, and I can't tell you how much hope and confidence I get from reading posts on the EM forum. A lot of the forums on here are really depressing (I won't mention names plz), but EM's seem a lot more satisfied and optimistic about the future. I just wanted to use this opportunity to say thanks to all those who inspire a lot of us incoming medical students and current medical students. Y'all rock!

Members don't see this ad.

I did read that a while ago D, it takes heart. But you've got to appreciate the positive vibe that comes from this forum. I've always wanted to be EP; in fact, my mentor was an EP and I had a ton of fun shadowing him for six months. So, I know what I'm getting my behind into...moreover, I'm no longer a kid...haha. But thanks for trying to show me the other side of EM.