1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Thank you everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Amalgam Man, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Amalgam Man

Amalgam Man Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this page. Last year I pretty much gave up on my dream of becoming a dentist. In my eyes all hope was lost; my GPA has been sliding for a while, my DAT scores were good only if I had a better GPA, and everything I did seemed to go wrong. With the help of family and friends I started pulling things together this summer. I studied for the DAT again this summer and took it earlier this month. I improved so much from the first time. Most scores improved by three but my bio score improved by four!!! That was the lowest section for me the first time.

Academic Average 23
    PAT 20
    Quantitative 22
    Reading Comp 21
    Bio 21
    G-chem 23
    Ochem 26
    Science av 23

Part of it was due to this page. I found out about this accidently as I was researching dental related things this summer. I discovered that people were going through the same difficulties and had the same fears as me. Realizing that I was not alone revitalized my desire to become a dentist. Thanks again.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.