Thank you everyone!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amalgam Man

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this page. Last year I pretty much gave up on my dream of becoming a dentist. In my eyes all hope was lost; my GPA has been sliding for a while, my DAT scores were good only if I had a better GPA, and everything I did seemed to go wrong. With the help of family and friends I started pulling things together this summer. I studied for the DAT again this summer and took it earlier this month. I improved so much from the first time. Most scores improved by three but my bio score improved by four!!! That was the lowest section for me the first time.

Academic Average 23
PAT 20
Quantitative 22
Reading Comp 21
Bio 21
G-chem 23
Ochem 26
Science av 23

Part of it was due to this page. I found out about this accidently as I was researching dental related things this summer. I discovered that people were going through the same difficulties and had the same fears as me. Realizing that I was not alone revitalized my desire to become a dentist. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.