RussianJoo

Useless Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
Rock City
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out during my time of stuDYING.. after the snobs on the gas forum I was very glad to see that the people on this forum don't have prejudice against IMGs. I just got my score today and even though it wasn't my ideal score I did better than average and well enough to get an anesthesia residency which is what I always wanted.

Here's how I studied. I had the privilege to study for a very long time (almost 4months) I am a slow reader and crammed my way through basic sciences so needless to say when I started studying for step I remembered nothing. I studied everyday for at least 10 hours a day most days I studied for 12 hours, only took new years off. I read through the kaplan books twice, and watched the kaplan dvds once. I also listened through goljan lectures once, and read FA once. For questions I did the kaplan qbook and average about 75% on every test, and I got through 84% of UW with an average of 62%.

I took my test on april 16th and got my score today at 9:31am (may 7th) and it was 227/95...

once again thank you to all who helped me out and wished me luck on the test..

All the best,
RJ

DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
Awesome score man, and congratulations! Thanks to you for all your advice to those of us still studying away.

BSEMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
awesome - good job!

OP
RussianJoo

RussianJoo

Useless Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
Rock City
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
thank you all for the congradulations's...