Thank you

Started by operaman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

operaman

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to drop by after an awesome Match Day and say thank you to all the posters here who've contributed advice for us ENT hopefuls through the years. The reality checks and tough love may not have always been pleasant, but they kept me working hard. I'm continually amazed at the quality of people I meet in this field, and honored and humbled to be joining it.
 
Congrats!

Try to remember: it doesn't end here. You owe it to yourself and to your patients to keep pushing yourself. You're never too old to get the tough love; I get it every now and again from my chair and senior partner.