Thank you~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentaldreams

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help and support...it really goes a long way...and is much much appreciated.
Reading everyones advice, for the next few weeks, I am just going to focus on my classes...if in the next few weeks i dont hear anything from dental schools I might retake in December or even later on, and apply early next cycle.

Upper level classes sound good--I wish I could afford that financially, it would be best if I could miraculously get in without going through that. But if I dont, then a post-bad or such is what I will have to do, and I will find the money to do it.

Thanks again :)

by the way i am not a "man" or a "bro" , sis is more like it! ahaha..

Members don't see this ad.

oh my!

before anyone gets angry at me..i didnt mean for that to be a whole new thread..i wanted it to be a reply to my other DAT thread..

SORRY guys~!

its ok,
if you cannot afford it just get advanced books on bio and read them yourself. hell, that's basically what signing for classes is anyway. Folllow the wise man's advice and shoot for the next cycle.

Originally posted by Dentaldreams

by the way i am not a "man" or a "bro" , sis is more like it! ahaha..

haha, icic.

well, "sista," good luck on your studies and your application. i kno you will make it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well in that case sistar :love:
I love women dentist, there are so many cute ones too. Oh my Oh my. I hope to see you im class Dentaldreams.

I really hope to see you in class too....cause that would mean I got in somewhere...:)