Thanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ivyice

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys are amazing. It means SO much that you are sharing your success stories.

I am an international student who doesn't have a home country to go to because I moved around so much. My parents have been here for almost decade and still haven't been offered a greencard-getting one is not nearly as methdical as it sounds and there isn't anywhere else to go after living here for ten years. I was a bio major till almost the end of my soph year and didn't put stake in college-freshman year was BAD. Succumbing to the presure, I changed majors and then realized how important biology and medicne was to me-BIGGEST mistake of my life. I've been so depressed lately-watching my friends and the love of my life do amazingly through college (he's also premed and works his butt off). I

Ever since that, I've been hunting forums like this one, trying to see if anyone else is in a same or similar boat. I'm so happy to see your hard work paying off. I know so many people who are in this position but most will probably decide to pursue something ele-and that's ok. To those of you who made it, congratz and thank you for showing us the light at the end of the tunne!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users