Quantcast

thanks

BeMo Free Repeat™ On Us + 5 Med School Challenge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
no english does not have to be in the title but there are still some schools that require them to be in the english department.

Admires

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
no english does not have to be in the title but there are still some schools that require them to be in the english department.

so i pretty much can only choose from the 20% of english classes to be safe? i really wanted to take one of the other classes, but if it will inhibit me, then i won't.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i pretty much can only choose from the 20% of english classes to be safe? i really wanted to take one of the other classes, but if it will inhibit me, then i won't.
take a look at the requirements for the specific medical schools your are interested in. at worst you may have to take an english class at a CC at last minute or appeal for a requirement waiver

wizzed101

The Little Prince
Reaction score
May I ask what school is this?

And will a thesis suffice?

AirplaneFruit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What schools require the ENG department specifically? That's pretty BS

samac

Tinfoil hoarder, Rojo extraordinaire
7+ Year Member
Contest Winner!
    Reaction score
    Most don't require an ENG tag, mine had honors tags, but a class on movies I wouldn't consider an acceptable replacement for an English credit. Take something English-y to be safe.