thankyou notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amikhchi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i just got back from my interview and i want to send thank you notes to my interviewers... only problem is neither gave me a business card or anything, i do however remember their names, but even on the school's website they don't have an email listed, only their names/dept's etc.

should I just send it to the admissions office?

Members don't see this ad.

yes, address their names, and your name on the letter and submitt it to the admissions office. they will attach the letter to your file.

Members don't see this ad :)
I email them directly usually :D will bring chocolates and everything else if i get in :D

So i just got back from my interview and i want to send thank you notes to my interviewers... only problem is neither gave me a business card or anything, i do however remember their names, but even on the school's website they don't have an email listed, only their names/dept's etc.

should I just send it to the admissions office?

Were you at Penn State? The admissions people told us that we were to individually request the business cards (although they didn't specify for what reason).

Who were your interviewers by chance? PM me if you'd like.