1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

*** The 2007 Entering Class Thread***

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Gasedo, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Gasedo

Gasedo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I thought is a good time to start this thread. I know that many of you are waiting Dec 1 and are very anxious to find out what school you are going to attend in the fall of 2006…But many of us are going to apply in the summer for 2007. So feel free to share when you are planning to take the DAT, where are going to apply, GPAs, and any other info that you think would be good for us.
    I wish you all luck in the process!
    :luck: :luck: :luck:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. teefRcool

teefRcool Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm applying for next cycle too. Its gonna be a hell of a ride. specially after seeing all the problems and jolts other studnets have went through. I still have 1 more quarter of ochem to finish up next quarer to finish up the prereqs and then probably study for the DAT in the summer and take it then. I'm from cali, but any school is fine for me as long as i get in somewhere. I'm not the picky type.

But lets all 2006 cycle applicants get together and help each other out and make it a hopefully a good experience so that we will all make it to dental school. Share our experiences through the whole process and find solutions.

Cum gpa- 3.5 (hoping it won't go down till applying time)
    Sci gpa- 3.3 (hoping this won't go down either) :( Low it know
    DAT- taking in summer of 2006

Extra curricular is top notch (i'm sure d-schools could care less its numbers these days)
    150+ hours of shadowing
    80 hours of research