*** The 2007 Entering Class Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gasedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought is a good time to start this thread. I know that many of you are waiting Dec 1 and are very anxious to find out what school you are going to attend in the fall of 2006…But many of us are going to apply in the summer for 2007. So feel free to share when you are planning to take the DAT, where are going to apply, GPAs, and any other info that you think would be good for us.
I wish you all luck in the process!
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Gasedo said:
I thought is a good time to start this thread. I know that many of you are waiting Dec 1 and are very anxious to find out what school you are going to attend in the fall of 2006…But many of us are going to apply in the summer for 2007. So feel free to share when you are planning to take the DAT, where are going to apply, GPAs, and any other info that you think would be good for us.
I wish you all luck in the process!
:luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm applying for next cycle too. Its gonna be a hell of a ride. specially after seeing all the problems and jolts other studnets have went through. I still have 1 more quarter of ochem to finish up next quarer to finish up the prereqs and then probably study for the DAT in the summer and take it then. I'm from cali, but any school is fine for me as long as i get in somewhere. I'm not the picky type.

But lets all 2006 cycle applicants get together and help each other out and make it a hopefully a good experience so that we will all make it to dental school. Share our experiences through the whole process and find solutions.

Cum gpa- 3.5 (hoping it won't go down till applying time)
Sci gpa- 3.3 (hoping this won't go down either) :( Low it know
DAT- taking in summer of 2006

Extra curricular is top notch (i'm sure d-schools could care less its numbers these days)
150+ hours of shadowing
80 hours of research