The 4/05/08 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pingouin

just chillin'
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome, all April 5, 2008, MCATers!!!!

This is your official place to stress, vent, hang out, party, cry, yell, or whatever else you need to do in the week before and just after your MCAT.

As a reminder, when your test is done, you are welcome to come here and discuss your experience with it. Discussing general passage topics is OK- ie, "I had PS passages on circuits, thermodynamics, and optics." However, you are NOT allowed post specific questions, passage information, or answer choices from your test. Any posts which contain specific content from the test will be deleted, and a 1-week post hold will be placed on your account. Look here for more information on this.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to each and every one of you!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Me, too. I believe it was Vishadas who had it in his sig with the exact correlations. If i remember correctly bio was around 0.7 and verbal was around 0.5. Maybe he was wrong, maybe the deans were wrong... who knows. (Even deans are subject to misinformation--they're job is primarily to look at #'s and admit, not necessarily investigate the significance of those numbers).

I just read in someone elses signature: Bio ~.54- Physical ~.4-- Verbal ~.3--

Me, too. I believe it was Vishadas who had it in his sig with the exact correlations. If i remember correctly bio was around 0.7 and verbal was around 0.5. Maybe he was wrong, maybe the deans were wrong... who knows. (Even deans are subject to misinformation--they're job is primarily to look at #'s and admit, not necessarily investigate the significance of those numbers).

It wasn't my signature with those correlations, but they did come from a paper that is pretty easily found on pubmed. What is the significance? uhhh...well it's correlated? haha.