The ABSITE Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suguha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys a chief resident at my school has given me copies of his ABSITE review packets. Supposedly these packets have been compiled by past residents immediately after the ABSITE for over a decade now. They include questions and review materials geared more toward the basic science test in year 1 and 2. If you want copies PM me and I can get them out to you.

Also, if anyone is interested I recently bought The Absite Review by Steven M. Fiser to read this year before the dreaded intern year. Anyway, I was mailed a few extra copies by amazon. If you are interested in obtaining one PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Good Day Suguha!

I would love copies of the ABSITE packet that your chief resident shared with you. I will be taking the ABSITE exam at the end January and I am trying to obtain as much material as possbile to study...

It ain't easy being newly married and have a newborn baby while working 80 hours a week AND trying to study for the exam! :)

Thank you for your help!

You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
This is truly sweet of you to share. I am highly interested in having a copy as well, if still available. Thanks a bunch.
[email protected]

Didn't Suguha say to send a PM if interested? Now you guys have given out your email addresses to the world.....I don't know, maybe I'm too paranoid......

I pm'ed him weeks ago and never got a response. Has he responded to anyone else?

Didn't Suguha say to send a PM if interested? Now you guys have given out your email addresses to the world.....I don't know, maybe I'm too paranoid......

They did say that; but I PM'ed them a while ago and got nothing... Oh well, now people know about my spam address.

Hey guys a chief resident at my school has given me copies of his ABSITE review packets. Supposedly these packets have been compiled by past residents immediately after the ABSITE for over a decade now. They include questions and review materials geared more toward the basic science test in year 1 and 2. If you want copies PM me and I can get them out to you.

Also, if anyone is interested I recently bought The Absite Review by Steven M. Fiser to read this year before the dreaded intern year. Anyway, I was mailed a few extra copies by amazon. If you are interested in obtaining one PM me.

Thanks for being generous. Please send me a copy of the packet [email protected] and I dont know if you still have an extra copy of absite review bu Fiser. I am desperately looking ofr it.

I checked it out on amazon and there are two books, one is 1994 absite review. The other is by same author with title"The Senior Absite Rewview by fiser" Do you know which one is better. Can you write the ESBN of yours.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for being generous. Please send me a copy of the packet [email protected] and I dont know if you still have an extra copy of absite review bu Fiser. I am desperately looking ofr it.

I checked it out on amazon and there are two books, one is 1994 absite review. The other is by same author with title"The Senior Absite Rewview by fiser" Do you know which one is better. Can you write the ESBN of yours.

Thanks a lot!

This is The AbSite review book by Fiser that you want (2004):

http://www.amazon.com/ABSITE-Review..._bbs_sr_1/103-3250319-3355014?ie=UTF8&s=books

It was the original. I see now that Fiser has written a "Senior ABSite Review" which is apparently for the Clinical exam offered to senior surgical residents, as well as a Question Book. Both of these came out in 2006, so I don't have any experience with them - perhaps others here do.