-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The "acceptance" letter thread
Started by spikes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys,
Can you make an acceptance letter out of your rejections? Example below (credit to u/BarcoChaldo on Reddit):
View attachment 215504
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Top post of all time on r/premed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Get ahold of yourself my man.
Talk all the smack you want but I just want everyone to know my Tufts acceptance just rolled in
View attachment 215509
"Please accept." - Best part. Let them grovel at your feet a little longer before you send your rejection to them.
LOLLL me too hahahah I don't know why this made me laughI don't keep rejection emails, as soon as I see "completed our review..." or "we regret to inform you..." my mouse goes to the delete button.
Talk all the smack you want but I just want everyone to know my Tufts acceptance just rolled in
View attachment 215509
"Please accept"
"Please clap"
Snapshot after the dean dropped the letter off in the mailbox
This thread is gold.
More of this.
Less of "Do I count as URM???".
Please accept.
More of this.
Less of "Do I count as URM???".
Please accept.
Looks like I misread some of my deleted emails...accepted to Columbia!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reads like a Nigerian prince email scamLooks like I misread some of my deleted emails...accepted to Columbia!
View attachment 215622
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Reads like a Nigerian prince email scam
Probably shouldn't have wire transferred them my first year's tuition...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Not exactly relevant but this reminded me of this thread lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 707

