The Berkeley Review Complete Set + Complete Kaplan Set + Personal Notes For Sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgourkan12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm selling the complete Berkeley Review Set (2 Biology books, 2 Organic Chemistry books, 2 Physics books, and 2 Chemistry books). the complete Kaplan review books (the ones they give if you take a course with them), and my personal notes in binders (the notes are organized and will be valuable for reviewing the material from both Kaplan and Berkeley Review. All books have not been written in or highlighted.

I received 35 MCAT (12 Physical Sciences, 12 Verbal Reasoning, and 11 Biological Sciences) using the materials above. I'm selling the books for $250 (that's almost half for what I paid for them). I'm selling them at this price because I want someone to really benefit from them and will be open to answering emails while one studies for their MCAT.

Please email me directly at [email protected], if you would are interested in my sale.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I really appreciate it and best of luck studying for the MCAT!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, what edition is your BR bio, Gchem and Ochem? Thank you.