The Best Emergency Medicine Apps

Started by cipher
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cipher

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the recommendations that you guys gave me, along with recs from other EM physicians on Reddit, Facebook, and people I know, regarding the most useful emergency medicine apps and put them together in one long list:

THE BEST EMERGENCY MEDICINE APPS

It turned out to be longer than I had anticipated so I broke it up by category to make it easier to navigate. Hope some of you find it helpful. If there are any apps that you think I should add to the list, please let me know.