The big day is on the horizon

Started by felipe5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
T-minus 7 days and counting until match day peeps, not that all of you don't know that already

good luck and heres to an early morning drink on the 21st :hardy:
 
I'm feeling a little nervous. Looking forward to getting this over with.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, I have not had any problem putting this out of my head for the last few weeks... but, today I can't think about anything else. I just want to know - good news or bad.

Has anyone gotten any confirmation of if we can expect some info at midnight like they got last year, or if the "by 9:00 AM" posted on the AUA site actually means 9:00 AM is when the emails are going out?
 
lol re: urologymatch.com lets just hope thats the only thing urological that is f*cked up in these next few days 😀 hang in there guys

as for 9 am vs tonight who knows man...knowing me i'll definitely be checking my email tonight but won't be surprised if the results wait until tomorrow. best of luck peeps :horns:
 
LOL! Unbelievable... The email server at my university has been down for 2 hours, and thats where all of my aua emails have gone. No Urology match... No email... next, the AUA site is going to crash.
 
Congrats all round!

Saw on the other site that you got KU felipe! Way to go. Any word on where your classmate (MT) who was on the month I rotated with you guys went?

Im going to Ohio State!
 
Congrats all round!

Saw on the other site that you got KU felipe! Way to go. Any word on where your classmate (MT) who was on the month I rotated with you guys went?

Im going to Ohio State!

congrats bro! yeah i'm stoked I got my number 1 and am staying here at good ol' KU. MT is going to mayo so thats awesome as well. happy days man