The Canadian Version of SDN

Started by doctorJP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorJP

Mr. Pragmatic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure lots of people here know about the existence of this forum, but for those that don't:

http://www.premed101.com/forums/

There is a subforum for each of the 17 schools in Canada that are maintained by current and prospective medical students. In addition to the Canada forum at SDN, you might try posting any questions you might have on this forum as well. While I don't know if this post is good enough to get a sticky, the Canada forum doesn't have one yet, so.......🙂
 
Hi! My name is freyja and I'm a PM 101 forumoholic. under another pseudonym, of course.:hardy:
 
Is it Law, cause he's a postaholic...lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad