The "choose your own school" thread!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeppedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Really, there have been so many new posts lately...

Harvard or UPenn
UCONN or UOP
Temple or Case
etc...

We're all adults and soon to be dentists; so make up your own mind on which school to go to. Really, it's not hard...

Just for the hell of it though, I'll throw in my two cents. How about everyone who was accepted or will be accepted at UW or OHSU choose other schools. I heard that those schools were aweful (... or I'm an out-of-stater and that's about my only chance to get into those schools).

Members don't see this ad.

Jeppedo said:
Really, there have been so many new posts lately...

Harvard or UPenn
UCONN or UOP
Temple or Case
etc...

We're all adults and soon to be dentists; so make up your own mind on which school to go to. Really, it's not hard...

Just for the hell of it though, I'll throw in my two cents. How about everyone who was accepted or will be accepted at UW or OHSU choose other schools. I heard that those schools were aweful (... or I'm an out-of-stater and that's about my only chance to get into those schools).

Marquette or San Antonio?

Hey,

This is place where people come for pre-dental advice isn't it? I'd say that deciding between two schools (no matter which ones they are) is a pretty big decision. Yeah... people can decide on their own, but why should they have to when they have a resource like SDN? Best of luck to you.

-Dan

Its nice to get differing opinions from a number of people. Ultimately, the decision is up to the student. However, in the meantime, its helpful to see people's thoughts and concerns about certain schools.