1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

The "choose your own school" thread!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Jeppedo, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Jeppedo

Jeppedo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Really, there have been so many new posts lately...

Harvard or UPenn
    UCONN or UOP
    Temple or Case
    etc...

We're all adults and soon to be dentists; so make up your own mind on which school to go to. Really, it's not hard...

Just for the hell of it though, I'll throw in my two cents. How about everyone who was accepted or will be accepted at UW or OHSU choose other schools. I heard that those schools were aweful (... or I'm an out-of-stater and that's about my only chance to get into those schools).

2. deebog01

deebog01 Senior Member
    Dentist Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Marquette or San Antonio?

Hey,

This is place where people come for pre-dental advice isn't it? I'd say that deciding between two schools (no matter which ones they are) is a pretty big decision. Yeah... people can decide on their own, but why should they have to when they have a resource like SDN? Best of luck to you.

-Dan

3. Rezdawg

Rezdawg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Its nice to get differing opinions from a number of people. Ultimately, the decision is up to the student. However, in the meantime, its helpful to see people's thoughts and concerns about certain schools.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...