This months issue of The DO magazine also features an article about gender identity and transgender osteopathic physicians.
- Brooke Johnson. Life in Transition: Transgender DO provides safe haven for patients. The DO Magazine. American Osteopathic Association. May 2008. p 42-45.
Dr Christine McGinn, D.O. has an impressive resume:
- Cobra Helicopter pilot for the US Navy
- NASA flight surgeon
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Member: National Advisory Council for Sexual Health of the Surgeon General of the United States
- Underwent gender transition in 2000.
An amazing physician. And she's a D.O.!
Bryan Hopping (bth7)