The dog ate my test questions...

Started by KUMoose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KUMoose

Grumpy old man
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a therapeutics test on Wednesday morning, joy... rapture... and I'm blissfully studying along and one of the course masters sends out an email that states the HIV questions on this test will be postponed because "[the professor] didn't have time to write the questions."

So since it's close to midterms, I thought it might be good to come up with a list of crazy excuses you've heard for material being moved on tests.

I will admit that I did move a midterm in a class I taught because I had a raspberry about the size of Florida on my thigh and butt and I didn't want to sit during the test and walking around would have been creepy. The consulation is that it was an IT course, so it was like Install Windows NT and a bunch of questions about that.
 
Last edited:
It's the abrasion one gets from sliding improperly in softball or something else that removes mass quantity of skin.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's the abrasion one gets from sliding improperly in softball or something else that removes mass quantity of skin.

Ew, owowow.

We once had a professor walk out in the middle of class just cause he hated us.