The generic letter from Texas Tech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knickerbocker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was sort of excited for some reason (probably because I was tired and not thinking) about the generic letter from Texas Tech that they sent to those who took the PCAT in June. I feel so dumb.

But it said to contact them if I have any questions. I guess that I'll inquire about the rolling admissions thing.

Members don't see this ad.

I was sort of excited for some reason (probably because I was tired and not thinking) about the generic letter from Texas Tech that they sent to those who took the PCAT in June. I feel so dumb.

But it said to contact them if I have any questions. I guess that I'll inquire about the rolling admissions thing.

I got one last year. Not really sure why.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's smart. That way they get more apps and more money from people who have no chance at all....who normally wouldn't be mailing them $100.

Apply Early, it'll help

How early did you apply?
I'm just wondering coz it says on their website that to be considered for early review all documents, including fall transcripts, must be postmarked by Jan 7. Can I start the applications even without my fall transcripts yet?

How early did you apply?
I'm just wondering coz it says on their website that to be considered for early review all documents, including fall transcripts, must be postmarked by Jan 7. Can I start the applications even without my fall transcripts yet?
You can start applying without the fall transcripts, just make sure to get them in right after the semester ends because it will take a week or two to get them processed with the holidays at that time. Definitely apply early and the earlier the interview the better, last year I went to the first interview and about half of us from that first interview are now P1s at Tech.

You can start applying without the fall transcripts, just make sure to get them in right after the semester ends because it will take a week or two to get them processed with the holidays at that time. Definitely apply early and the earlier the interview the better, last year I went to the first interview and about half of us from that first interview are now P1s at Tech.

Thanks!

Either Texas Tech hates me, is really busy, or my ISP is blocking mail from them.

I've emailed them with a couple questions about the pharmacy school, and I also mailed in a PIN request (they are supposed to email me the PIN).

Maybe I'm just being impatient.

Hey I'm also interested in going to TECH. I am definitely going to apply early there. I have a couple of friends that are currently going there right now and say that indeed you do have a better chance to being accepted if you apply early. I'm not too sure about rolling admissions though...