Step I The Goljan of Pharm,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

westernmed007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of you get a chance, try to take the Kaplan Pharm class that is Dr. Craig Davis's. His lectures are laced with current "recon" of test questions his kids got the previous year and he hits up so many mechanisms with physiology it's insane. I finished it about two weeks ago and it's a pretty intense class, and studying the stuff a bit before helps to keep up. Honestly looking back I wish I had recorded his stuff so I could listen to it again. No I am not a Kaplan plant or anything like that. Do any of you kids at USC have his stuff on tape?
 
Last edited:
Is he avail outside of the west coast? How do you choose which professors to have teach the course you desire to take? I've never done a Kaplan Course. Thanks.

Nevermind, South Carolina.

Also, his name is Craig Davis, not Craig Black.
 
Last edited: