The "I Wish" Thread

Started by hazelmoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hazelmoo

Class of 2020!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are you wishing for?

I wish I had a photographic memory. Studying for finals would be so much easier...

I also wish I had some mint chocolate chip ice-cream in my mouth at this exact moment.

Mint_chocolate_chip_ice_cream.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I hadn't fallen asleep on the couch so I could have slept through the night instead of waking up, moving to my room, and suddenly feeling wide awake.

I wish my sister didn't have an early doctor appointment tomorrow that I have to drive her to.

I wish I had the upcoming weekend off but I'm covering for a coworker so she can deal with some family issues. There goes my Saturday.

I wish I had room for another fish tank...
 
I wish I hadn't fallen asleep on the couch so I could have slept through the night instead of waking up, moving to my room, and suddenly feeling wide awake.

I wish my sister didn't have an early doctor appointment tomorrow that I have to drive her to.

I wish I had the upcoming weekend off but I'm covering for a coworker so she can deal with some family issues. There goes my Saturday.

I wish I had room for another fish tank...
See, you have mature wishes. We're all about ice cream, but WZ's coming in here all adult-like and stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ew. I'm not an adult. I'm 12.

But I just brushed my teeth so no ice cream for me.

Literally lol'd at this :laugh: I wait until the last minute to brush my teeth just in case I decide to take a sneak peak into my freezer. And sometimes I forget I already brushed my teeth and just eat a piece of ice instead. I'm weird...
 
Okay, but a very mature 12. You brush your teeth and everything.
Which reminds me...

I wish I hadn't just now remembered that I was supposed to make dentist and neurologist appointments today :rage: and call the government again...but I didn't really forget about that one...I just wish I didn't have to do it
 
Literally lol'd at this :laugh: I wait until the last minute to brush my teeth just in case I decide to take a sneak peak into my freezer. And sometimes I forget I already brushed my teeth and just eat a piece of ice instead. I'm weird...
My roommate and I would tend to stay up late together during school even if only one of us really needed to. So this was a common conversation after midnight.
"I'm hungry again but I already brushed my teeth. What do I do?"
"Same. I think we'd better go to sleep before we get hungrier."

So that was our solution. Sleep away the hunger.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished my Comp Anatomy Practical ! ( Muscle, Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory and UG in Necturus, Snake, Frog, Turtle, Pigeon, Cat and Rabbit) and I have hot chocolate. That is mostly melted chocolate
 
I finished my Comp Anatomy Practical ! ( Muscle, Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory and UG in Necturus, Snake, Frog, Turtle, Pigeon, Cat and Rabbit) and I have hot chocolate. That is mostly melted chocolate
Can you copy and paste this knowledge into my brain? I wish you would.
 
Can you copy and paste this knowledge into my brain? I wish you would.
Kinda. I can can give you names/location/function, but no guarantee they will be on the right animal. I thought a necturus had a uterus earlier today. And if the pattern from the last few are true, I won't remember any of it tomorrow
 
Oh, I must have only seen the episode where wheelin2vetmed doesn't know "I bet my *insert breed here* is smarter than your honor roll student"... 😉

It's ok, I TiVo'd it for you. Just pay me back with a half-gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
 
I'm pretty sure my boss has that on a magnet.

She also has one on the lab fridge that's a silhouette of two dogs, and it says 'what happens in the dog park stays in the dog park'. I didn't notice it for years.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad