You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*******
Apparently I can't multitask. No more watching GoT while playing WW 😛
*******
Apparently I can't multitask. No more watching GoT while playing WW 😛
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously? Dyachei just handed you a 50/50 shot and you're already griping about it?
lynch swings because if one or the other is a wolf, I'm going to boot the potential veteran wolf first.
And, well, swings keeps refusing to come my Lemon Party get-togethers.
I asked because I heard from someone who knows something about one of those 2.
That being said,, the death of DVMD does make me think veterans are behind the kill.
I can get behind a lynch of swings!
lynch swings
just a slight suspicion and I hadn't read dyachei's post where she said swings or vetash was a wolf*********
Any reason?
*********
Lynch swings.
last time.*********
SOV, I have no idea where my brain is today. Permission to edit?
*********
What makes you think veterans? To me it seems like a noob could be behind the kill because she was being a grumpy butt about noobs. But I could be wrong.That being said,, the death of DVMD does make me think veterans are behind the kill.
What makes you think veterans? To me it seems like a noob could be behind the kill because she was being a grumpy butt about noobs. But I could be wrong.
Because she is one of the strongest players and is often killed off right away. Well she was,, before all the noob players
there are way too many fecking images in this damn thread... get off my damn lawn.... 
lynch vetash
cause I am not sure what is up with swings posting....
lynch vetash
cause I am not sure what is up with swings posting....
Official Lynch Tally
Swings 15 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs)
VetAsh 3 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo)
SnS 1 (Cyndia)
missing: 4 votes: (@JaynaAli , @SummerTheLynx , @Frozenshades , @Flim Flam Man )
Deadline: 9pm
Waffles: 1
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Swings 15 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs)
VetAsh 3 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo)
SnS 1 (Cyndia)
missing: 4 votes: (@JaynaAli , @SummerTheLynx , @Frozenshades , @Flim Flam Man )
Deadline: 9pm
Waffles: 1
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I voted for swings earlier. Post 99 in case it was overlooked.
### lynch vetash ###
All the pics make my phone unhappy.
All the pics make my phone unhappy.
VetAsh 3 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo)

Not my vote, unless someone is screwing with my freedom of choice!
Official Lynch Tally
Swings 16 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs, jayna,cyndia)
VetAsh 4 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo, FFM)
missing: 2 votes: ( @SummerTheLynx , @Frozenshades , )
Deadline: 9pm
Waffles: 2
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Swings 16 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs, jayna,cyndia)
VetAsh 4 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo, FFM)
missing: 2 votes: ( @SummerTheLynx , @Frozenshades , )
Deadline: 9pm
Waffles: 2
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Election officials have confirmed it is your swinging chad vote.
Not my vote, unless someone is screwing with my freedom of choice!
lynch swings
I personally think cats are more evil than dogs....
I personally think cats are more evil than dogs....
So, am I reading what sobsob said wrong, or are we not given affiliation upon death?
okay, well with a lack of people answering, I guess I will go with lynch vetashley....
Final Lynch Tally
Swings 17 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs, ,cyndia, SnS, )
VetAsh 5 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo, FFM, STL)
missing: 1 votes: ( , @Frozenshades , )
Deadline: closed
Waffles: 2
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Swings 17 ( Dyachei, BI, Willow, LIS, AshG, UFO, VetA, Romo, TP, Lissa, Gwen, Jayna, Jam, Hedgie, Kaydubs, ,cyndia, SnS, )
VetAsh 5 (Devyn, Swings, Chillbo, FFM, STL)
missing: 1 votes: ( , @Frozenshades , )
Deadline: closed
Waffles: 2
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF:
Lynch closed, results pending.
Which one of these things is not like the other? In a battle of GIFs, the elder Swings loses out to the noob. Oh the ignomy. Swings is asked for any last words, and she says "meow". You have lynched @Swingnsave. Can someone figure out if that was a good thing or not?
It is Night 2. Get your PMs in. Deadline is6am EST.
There are 22 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@Romoret
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@VetAshley2117
The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
It is Night 2. Get your PMs in. Deadline is6am EST.
There are 22 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@Romoret
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@VetAshley2117
The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
What makes you think veterans? To me it seems like a noob could be behind the kill because she was being a grumpy butt about noobs. But I could be wrong.
Don't be daft. DVMD was a grumpy butt about everything.
So, am I reading what sobsob said wrong, or are we not given affiliation upon death?
OMG, STL passed his reading comprehension test!
No affiliation. Correct. Which means we need to lynch VetAshley tomorrow. Since one of you is a wolf, you both have to go. A 1:1 villager:wolf trade is one I'll make each and every day.
Who knows. Maybe there's somebody out there that can investigate dead people. *shrug* I don't give a f***. We killed a wolf today or we killed one tomorrow.
It's interesting how SOV said we wouldn't get roles or affiliations of the dead but it says DVMD was the patriarch. I don't know what to make of it, but still.
Whine!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was so busy sassing off I totally forgot to invite everybody to my Lemon Party tonight!
Shut it. It's for the good of the village.
But you're still invited to the Lemon Party.
Thank you, I knew I could do it! I just had to try really really REALLY hard, and man, I just aced it! 😀OMG, STL passed his reading comprehension test!
No affiliation. Correct. Which means we need to lynch VetAshley tomorrow. Since one of you is a wolf, you both have to go. A 1:1 villager:wolf trade is one I'll make each and every day.
Who knows. Maybe there's somebody out there that can investigate dead people. *shrug* I don't give a f***. We killed a wolf today or we killed one tomorrow.
But yeah, so I have a strange feeling that we aren't going to obtain straight forward seer results whatsoever. Which means it will be a whole lot of lynches like this all game. Which honestly is not a bad thing, but I just think we should be weary of who is providing the information. All it takes is 1 false claim and we lose 2 potentially productive day cycles.
Don't be daft. DVMD was a grumpy butt about everything.
*******************************
***********************************
*******************************
![]()
![]()
***********************************
That's RIDICULOUSLY close to going over the line into strategy, DVMD. Please keep it to yourself.
You are NOT invited to the Lemon Party.
I wish I could 'Like' all my posts. Kinda like I like my lemons. And my parties.
That's RIDICULOUSLY close to going over the line into strategy, DVMD. Please keep it to yourself.
You are NOT invited to the Lemon Party.
******************************
***********************************
True inheritance story.
My grandfather had a lot of money. Many people ( not me) sucked up to him for his money.
He had a very complicated will spelling out conditions under which his children and grandchildren got money based on their behavior.
His wife died in his 60s so we got to see the actual terms.
He remarried one year later.
He got Parkinson's ...couldn't speak or communicate, I mean it was pathetic.
His will was changed after this that his new wife got everything,
Lawyer making will swore he was of sound mind and made his intentions clear. Will was approved by courts.
New wife got everything, the family nothing, and she never talked to anyone in family after he died.
Oh, she was no trophy wife. Old and crotchety like him.
I was pretty amused that all the suck ups got nothing but still people are ugly and new wife was sneaky conniving little woman.
Just thought I'd share that.
My grandfather had a lot of money. Many people ( not me) sucked up to him for his money.
He had a very complicated will spelling out conditions under which his children and grandchildren got money based on their behavior.
His wife died in his 60s so we got to see the actual terms.
He remarried one year later.
He got Parkinson's ...couldn't speak or communicate, I mean it was pathetic.
His will was changed after this that his new wife got everything,
Lawyer making will swore he was of sound mind and made his intentions clear. Will was approved by courts.
New wife got everything, the family nothing, and she never talked to anyone in family after he died.
Oh, she was no trophy wife. Old and crotchety like him.
I was pretty amused that all the suck ups got nothing but still people are ugly and new wife was sneaky conniving little woman.
Just thought I'd share that.
******************************
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
***********************************
True inheritance story.
My grandfather had a lot of money. Many people ( not me) sucked up to him for his money.
He had a very complicated will spelling out conditions under which his children and grandchildren got money based on their behavior.
His wife died in his 60s so we got to see the actual terms.
He remarried one year later.
He got Parkinson's ...couldn't speak or communicate, I mean it was pathetic.
His will was changed after this that his new wife got everything,
Lawyer making will swore he was of sound mind and made his intentions clear. Will was approved by courts.
New wife got everything, the family nothing, and she never talked to anyone in family after he died.
Oh, she was no trophy wife. Old and crotchety like him.
I was pretty amused that all the suck ups got nothing but still people are ugly and new wife was sneaky conniving little woman.
Just thought I'd share that.
*************************************
Kind of sad that none of his family got anything. People can be awfully ugly though when it comes to money, it is sad.
*************************************
night closed... results pending.
Give pre-vets a little freedom to mold the game and chaos ensues. If only you really knew what was going on. Oy vey!
I would be remiss in not mentioning that a certain old curmudgeon was seen walking around playing with his sea monkeys, while carrying a parasol to block UV rays, and gossiping up a storm. It is a vision you just can't get out of your head. Meanwhile, it is a sad day when the family "playa" stays home and masturbates, and the generous grandma becomes a cheapskate and doesn't send any gifts. Those kinds of things can get you kicked out of the family.
Meanwhile, it is nighttime, and killing is a requirement or mods getting antsy. Mourn the passing of Romoret. Will he be missed? Not really, he dies intestate with nothing to pass on, and with a case of sexual identity confusion.
It is Day 3. Get lynching. Deadline is 7:30pm EST.
There are 21 players in the game. Groups have changed. Make note.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@VetAshley2117
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
I would be remiss in not mentioning that a certain old curmudgeon was seen walking around playing with his sea monkeys, while carrying a parasol to block UV rays, and gossiping up a storm. It is a vision you just can't get out of your head. Meanwhile, it is a sad day when the family "playa" stays home and masturbates, and the generous grandma becomes a cheapskate and doesn't send any gifts. Those kinds of things can get you kicked out of the family.
Meanwhile, it is nighttime, and killing is a requirement or mods getting antsy. Mourn the passing of Romoret. Will he be missed? Not really, he dies intestate with nothing to pass on, and with a case of sexual identity confusion.
It is Day 3. Get lynching. Deadline is 7:30pm EST.
There are 21 players in the game. Groups have changed. Make note.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@VetAshley2117
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
Last edited:
Heads up I'm having surgery today. So if I'm less active or miss something, that's why
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aw, poor Romo 🙁.
Unless someone comes up with new information from the night cycle, I guess the best option would be to continue where we left off yesterday. Something seems really off here with the whole cat/dog thing, and I'm not sure what to think. So for now, lynch VetAsh.
Unless someone comes up with new information from the night cycle, I guess the best option would be to continue where we left off yesterday. Something seems really off here with the whole cat/dog thing, and I'm not sure what to think. So for now, lynch VetAsh.
Lynch VetAsh
noted.************************************************
I'm a guy....
************************************************
*****lynch vetash*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K